If you’re unhappy with the size of your penis, don’t turn to costly pills or invasive surgeries. Instead, look into a penis stretcher. These medical grade devices are designed to gently stretch the penis. This causes microscopic tears in the tissue. While painless, these tears encourage new tissue to grow, effectively increasing the length and girth of your penis.
Is wearing a penis stretcher safe?
Yes, as long as you buy a high quality medical grade product and follow the instructions to the letter. Of the products that claim to offer penis enlargement, a penis stretcher is actually the safest.
You don’t have to worry about the side effects that you get from pills, the potential damage from vacuum pumps, or the invasion of penis enlargement surgery.
Are there any risks to using a penis stretcher?
Not as long as you follow the directions. Penis stretchers are easily adjust able, and designed to stretch the penis without causing undue damage. Most will include programs that explain the length of time that you should wear the stretcher, as well as how often it should be used.
As long as you stick to the program, penis stretching is a simple, easy to use, and offer permanent results.
That in itself is one of the biggest benefits of using a penis stretcher: The results don’t a fade once you quit using it. Any gains you get from using the device are permanent. This is due to the fact that the size of your erection is actually being augmented by new tissue, rather than being overinflated with blood or pumped into oblivion.
How can I choose the best penis stretcher?
That is really a loaded question, because what is best for you might not be best for someone else. Here are a few criteria that you should consider before choosing a product.
- Price: Don’t expect to get a reliable stretcher for a bargain price. You’re paying for high end medical grade equipment and effective penis enlargement doesn’t come cheap.
- Materials: The frame of the stretcher should be made of titanium or surgical steel. This allows for constant tension while preventing rust or corrosion from accumulating during continuous use.
- Support: Does the company you’re purchasing from offer support before, during, and after your purchase? Are there people available to answer questions if you start having problems with your stretcher?
- Guarantee: Many sites offer a money back guarantee if you’re not happy with their products. Make sure you read the fine print.
- Replacement Parts: Are replacement parts available for individual purchase or do you have to purchase a whole new stretcher if one piece wears out?
These are just a few of the things to keep in mind when looking for your penis stretcher. Do your own research, and don’t just buy the first new gadget that you see.
Anything else I should know?
There are a few bits of information that you should hang on to before you start.
- Don’t expect immediate results. While the penis stretcher does offer effective and permanent results, they won’t show up overnight.
- It should not hurt. You should feel a mild to moderate tension, but it should not progress to pain. If you start to feel pain, you should remove the device immediately.
- Consult with a doctor. Even if you aren’t experiencing any reproductive issues, it’s always a good idea to consult with a medical professional before beginning any prolonged treatment programs.
If you are unhappy with the size of your penis, then don’t sit there and mope! Take matters into your own hands, literally and figuratively, and invest in a high quality penis stretcher to improve the length and girth of your genitals. And while it may take bit of time and more than a bit of money to get the results you want, it’s more than worth it when you consider you’re working toward permanent results. Good luck, and remember to read the directions! You don’t want one of those typical male stereotypes sending you to the emergency room, now do you?